I’m so excited to see Sarah and Chris’ Foxchase Manor Manassas Wedding featured on Washington DC’s Borrowed and Blue today! In fact, not only will they be published online, but Sarah’s vintage style and attention to detail impressed the editors so much that they’ll be featuring the wedding in their Weekly Weddingpress newsletter that goes out to all their couples.
According to the feature, Sarah and Chris earned a Michelin Star for the following reasons:
The Main Course
- The bride’s makeup. Bridal makeup goals right there.
- That vintage bird cage veil.
- Those feathers in the bouquets are subtle ’20s style done right.
- That post ceremony bridal headpiece is way better than any necklace.
- Those stylish art-deco frames holding the table numbers. So chic.
- The ultra-cool vintage cake design.
Congrats Chris and Sarah! It was such an honor to document your wedding day. Can’t wait to see you again!
A shout out to all the vendors who made this day so fantastic:
And as an added, added bonus, Borrowed and Blue chose three of my film images to include in the feature. That’s a big boost of confidence to keep exploring this coming year!